DEAR MEMBERS AND SPONSORS:
The next regular meeting of the BEADLE COUNTY SPORTSMEN’S CLUB will be held on Tuesday, September 12th. Social hour will start at 6:00 p.m., with hors d`oeuvres starting at 6:15 pm. and supper served around 7:00 p.m.
MENU: Choice of grilled Rib Eye, boneless pork chop, or boneless chicken breast. Please pay as you enter the clubhouse so we can get a count for the grill and get your meal ticket. Deposit half your numbered meal ticket in the basket at the grill and a drawing will be held for a chance at a free meal.
Check out our updated web page: https://bcsc.club
We have a Perpetual Memorial Plaque at our clubhouse. Contact Sharon if you are interested in having your loved ones name(s) engraved on a plate; the cost is $50 for each plate. We wish to keep this memorial to only names with ties to the Beadle County Sportsmen’s Club.
We are having a ‘sweatshirt raffle’ at the cost of $1 a chance. If you’re a winner, you’ll get a certificate to pick up your color choice and size at Signature Plus.
We will also have a gun raffle board at the cost of $5 a chance.
Dave Eichstadt has resigned as BCSC President so per our by-laws Vice-President Leo Pollock will be filling in until our election in December. Leo does not wish to remain President in 2024 so be thinking about a replacement prior to our December 12th annual election. Up for election will also be a vice-president, secretary/treasurer, and four board members.
September 21st Ducks Unlimited Banquet, Jon Schied 605-461-8328
October 20th Pheasants Forever Banquet, Alex Solem 605-218-0594
October 28th Fall Bonanza with the following changes:
- 1st Prize now $1,500 up from $1,000
- 2nd prize Bergara HMR 6.5 creedmoor
- 3rd Prize CZ semi auto 12 gauge shotgun
- 4th prize Springfield Armory 2020 waypoint 22 lr
- Ticket prices are now $20 each and only selling 500 tickets.
- Will still have $25 Drawings throughout the evening, along with blackjack, pick a duck, basketball shoot for children, heads or tails, pay what you pull game, and hat raffle. If you have donations for our silent auction, you can bring them on Tuesday, or anytime during the year as we will store them until our bonanza.
Thank you to Ron Wallenstein for mowing the club grounds.
Collecting 2023 membership dues. Your mailing label will list the last year you have paid. The dues are $30 for a Membership and $55 for a Sponsorship. If you change your address, please notify Sharon Reno 605-350-1899.
Leo Pollock, 605-354-0621
Sharon Reno, Secretary/Treasurer